Introduction to the Tablet Guide
English Version of Tablet guides are now available for rental so that all visitors can enjoy looking at the exhibits and deepen their understanding of telecommunications.
With a tablet guide, you can watch explanatory videos about the exhibits or watch the recommended tour course. Please try using a tablet guide when you visit.
★You can use it for free.
- You can choose one of the virtual tours from "Recommended Tour Course" in the top page so that you will directly find the details of the chosen tour.
- In the chosen tour page, you may zoom in the guide map of the tour.
- "How to use the Tablet Guide" provides easy access to the information you need.
With a powered-up tablet guide, you can enjoy the NTT History Center of Technologies more than ever!
- When renting a tablet, we ask you to fill in the name and phone number of the representative.
- Due to the limited number of tablets available, we may not be able to lend them to you.
- Please return the tablet at least 5 minutes before closing time.
- We may stop lending tablet guides during the event.
- For elementary school students only, tablet guides can not be rented.
However, you can rent it if you are accompanied by a guardian.